Why God not More Involved?
The Question of Blame
The Judgment of God
Punishment of God
Awareness Level of
The Case for Unity
The Issue of
Destiny of Man
What about Death?
The Gift of Miracles
Who WAS Jesus?
Sin and Evil
Adam & Eve Allegory
The Problem of Evil
Meaning of Word Sin
The Devil and Satan
Credibility of the
The Issue of Physicality
Why God Waits
Waiting for Godot
The Issues of Belief
Contrast of Believers
Aspects of Jesus
5 Gospels Canon
Misc Ancient Myth Material
1994 Velikovsky Symposium
Book Critiques Links
Misc Biology Links
Poetry & Fun Material
PDF Download Files
Lecture & Video Links
Site Features Links
Spiritual Products online store
Above all else, our thinking about God needs to be de-mystified,
because any Revelation from God is vitiated by making it
mystical and confusing, impossible to understand! - Site Author
- Jesus is the original human being and the originator of
the spiritual and physical universe. He is the "Son" of God not
because the "Father" preceded him in time sequence, but by virtue of
being willing to lay down his life and be born as a literal son of Mary and
the heavenly Father.
- The "Father" is the spiritually unified corpus of the unfallen
human beings or children citizens in the universe, which have been given
the actual, effective sovereignty and control of it. Jesus is the most
admired and respected member of that family, but because of the
unmitigated, unalloyed unity of purpose, values and plan of the family, he has no
desire NOR NEED to exercise any dominion over it. There is never any
contest of wills. His influence is unsurpassed but never imposed. He
clearly let us know that he defers to the will of the Father; who has
the "power and the glory, forever." Jesus gets one equal vote and
chooses NOT to USE it.
- The "Holy Spirit" is the "I am a God"
mindset, the supreme spirit,
the adequate, all-sufficient attitude of the unified family of human beings including
that of the Originator. There is no deistic trinity of persons. That concept is rooted
in the trimurti, the three aligned planets of
Mars, Venus and Saturn that loomed overhead in the ancient sky, and is buttressed
by a misunderstanding of the phrase that Jesus used, "In the name of the Father
the Son, and the Holy Spirit." "In the name of" means consonant with,
aligned with, in the spirit of, with the authority of.
- The human condition is awful beyond our willingness or capacity to fully
embrace; hence we are generally in some degree of denial. We are immersed in
an environment of paucity, uncertainty, competition, frustration,, risk, danger,
and constant diminishment. We slog through trials and tribulations, careen from one
vicissitude to another, constantly at risk, vulnerable to physical
damage and disease, and emotional distress if not outright suffering.
All the while we are ineluctably marching toward the grave, aging and
dying, losing our vim, vigor, vitality and virility, often losing our
sensory capacities like vision and hearing as well along the way.
- If there is a God worthy of the term, that God must be
good to a degree and in a way that we can relate to in order to get
motivated and inspired in order to make THE difference.
- Why wouldn't we conceive of God being all-the-way good? And who gets
to define goodness for me, for us? I do, we do. If you can describe a better package of goodness than
what is proposed on this site, let me know what I have misconceived or left out.
- If God is all the way good, then that agency must offer the totality of our
intrinsic needs and legitimate desires to us in our lifetime. We should NOT
ineluctably have to die to get the fulfillment of these.
- There is probably just one issue left to settle in the
wider Universe, and that is whether the human race has enough spiritual
virtue to care enough–to come out of denial and apathy–to choose to believe
God IS this good, has available this level of what is being offered to us,
and to listen to his directives and his instructions. So far, evidently
we haven't demonstrated this.
- The instructions and directions must be simple,
reasonable, and pleasant, not arduous, daunting, risky or complicated.
As in, "My yoke is pleasant, my burden is light."
- Jesus defined sin as missing the mark in terms of our
CONCEPT and understanding of both the nature (human) and character of
God the Son and God the Father.
- Jesus and his life on earth IS the paradigm, showing that God is, was, and
always will be totally and only human, that his character makes him to
be primarily, first and foremost, the servant for others, NOT the sovereign
potentate or dominator.
- The Truth that is sensible, that is rational, logical, and reasonable is
the truth that will set us free.
- That freedom must incorporate both the freedom from evil but also the
liberty to be what we are and to express our wills and be the master of our own
lives. Just like our own children do when they achieve adulthood.
- That level of freedom can only be delivered via
supremacy through equality.
- What God will NOT do is meddle directly in our minds,
nor in our lives or human affairs in a controlling way, and then only
when legitimately given permission.
- The "God spirit" or attitude of seeking the truth will
lead us into all the truth.
- The life, deeds, and message of Jesus are the final
arbiter for us as to what is true about the God family.
- The unfallen family WANTS to be understood and CAN be understood
better than we can understand each other.
- That understanding ramifies thusly: "And this is eternal life (salvation,
being made safe and secure), that they understand you and
he whom you have sent."
- We are the children of God, especially when we seek
the truth about him and ourselves, and children are NOT inherently or
indefinitely inferior to their parents.
- The Kingship of the Heavens is not just a state of mind,
nor a place, nor a material realm separate from the universe, but is the
state of being privileged and empowered to the same degree as Jesus.
Jesus made it clear that he was IN the Kingship of the Heavens.
- It is the unity that Jesus requested that will deliver
the Kingship of the Heavens to us, because it will engender greater
fellowship, commitment, confidence, understanding, personal growth,
etc., and will enable God to support us fully. Seeking the truth is seeking to come into unity of
paradigm, purpose, and values with the family of God and each other.
- The inauguration of the Kingship is ALWAYS imminent, depending upon our response.
- Through no fault of his own, Jesus failed at that time to inaugurate
the healing of the human race, and thus said to his followers who WILL
accomplish this, "Greater things than these will you do."
- The resurrection will take place when an effective ecclesia develops in
a group of people that come into the needed unity. and it is this ecclesia
and/or its members in the Kingship that will be in charge, make the
decisions, and do the resurrecting.
- The beginning of the resurrection will be the end of the current age,
and begin the Age of Judgment/Salvation. All who choose to accept the truth
in the full light of ALL the historical information, and choose to live
unified within this realization will thereby be saved, healed, incorporated
into the family and have eternal life and all that goes with it.